1. It is eternally true, “there is no power but God;” “The Lord God omnipotent reigns;” it is literally true that “with God all things are possible.”
2. The sovereignty of God is unlimited; it is the fundamental fact of all creation; God controls all power; He made “a way for the lightning; He has ordained the circuits of all energy.”
3. The universe was not inevitable;the affairs of this world are divinely supervised; regardless of appearance, the power of God is not functioning in the universe as a blind force.
4. The Universal Father is not a transient force, a shifting power, or a fluctuating energy; the power and wisdom of God are wholly adequate to cope with any and all universe exigencies.
5. Our Father constantly and unfailingly meets the need of the differential of demand for Himself as it changes from time to time in various sections of his vastness of all creation.
6. There is only one lawgiver; and all things are held forever in His everlasting grasp; “whatsoever God does, it shall be forever, nothing can be added to it nor anything taken from it.”
7. God is unlimited in power, divine in nature, final in will, infinite in attributes, eternal in wisdom, and absolute in reality.