1. The sincerity of any prayer is the assurance of its being heard; but the spiritual wisdom and universe consistency of petition is the determiner of time, manner, and degree of the answer.
2. The cry of the righteous is the faith act of the child of God which opens the door of the Father’s storehouse of goodness, truth, and mercy; and these good gifts have long been in waiting for the child’s approach and personal appropriation.
3. But a wise father does not literally answer the foolish prayers of his ignorant and inexperienced children, albeit the children may derive much pleasure and real soul satisfaction from the making of such absurd petitions.
4. However, when you have become wholly dedicated to the doing of the will of God – to find him and be like him – the answer to all petitions will be forthcoming because your prayers will be in full accordance with the Father’s will; and the Father’s will is ever manifest throughout his vast of creation.
5. It is entirely true that when your will has been truly aligned with his, you can ask anything conceived by that will-union, and it will be granted.
6. What the true child desires and the infinite Father will ‘Is’: such a prayer cannot remain unanswered, and no other sort of petition can possibly be fully answered.