1. Prayer is spiritually sustaining, but worship is divinely creative.
2. Prayer and it’s associated worship is a technique of detachment from the daily routine of life, from the monotonous grind of material existence; it is an avenue to spiritualized self-realization and individuality of intellectual and religious attainment.
3. Prayer is self-reminding – sublime thinking; worship is self-forgetting – superthinking.
4. Prayer is the breath of spirit life in the midst of the material civilization of the races of mankind; worship is salvation for the pleasure-seeking generations of mortals.
5. As prayer may be likened to re-charging the spiritual batteries of the soul, worship may be compared to the act of tuning the soul to catch the universe broadcasts of God.