1. It is your personality that gives you will, and the power of personal choice; for in reality, it is your decisions that determine the progression of you becoming an eternal Spirit Being living throughout almost all infinity.
2. Human mind is subject to human will – your ability to know God and your personality power to choose to worship Him, and “Be” like Him!
3. “Will” is that manifestation of the human mind which enables the subjective consciousness to express itself objectively and to experience the phenomenon of aspiring to be Godlike; and it is in this same sense that every reflective and spiritually minded human being can become creative!
4. The human will is reflective, it is the result of discriminating higher and moral meanings or choosing spiritual and eternal values; and it is the possession of such powers of spiritual discrimination and truth choosing that makes mortal man a moral being, a creature endowed with the attributes of spiritual responsibility and the potential of eternal survival.
5. It is the absence of such mental powers in the animal which makes it forever impossible for the animal world to develop language in time or to experience anything equivalent to personality survival in eternity.
6. And thus, “human wills which are fully occupied with passing only upon temporal decisions having to do with the material problems of animal existence are doomed to perish in time.”
7. Will is the deliberate choice of a self-conscious being which leads to decision-conduct based on intelligent reflection; thus as a purely selfish human will can actually twist, distort, and even make evil human mind, so too can the spiritilluminated will of a God-conscious human being ever render this same mind of the human to be true, noble, beautiful, and actually great!
8. “Those who make wholehearted moral decisions and unqualified spiritual choices are thus progressively identified with the indwelling and divine spirit, and thereby are they increasingly transferred into the values of eternal survival – unending progression of divine “
9. God perfectly serves and loves each and every thing and being; it is thus only when a God-conscious human will doing God’s will subjects its human mind to love and serve all things and beings, does this same human mind attain the attributes of true greatness — God-likeness!