1. Love is the supreme reality of the universe when bestowed by all-wise beings; thus, when married with children, make sure that your love is admonished by wisdom and guided by intelligence.
2. A human being’s entire afterlife is enormously influenced by what happens during the first few years of experience; their whole after life will be more happy and depend able if they spend their first eight years in a normal and well regulated home.
3. The child’s subsequent life is made happy or unhappy, easy or difficult, in accordance with his early mental and emotional life, conditioned by the earlier social and spiritual relationships of the home.
4. A child is wholly dependent on his parents and the associated home life for all his early concepts of every thing intellectual, social, moral, and even spiritual since the family represents to the young child all that they can first know of either human or divine relationships.
5. A strong and well-knit character will be possessed if a child grows up in a home where love prevails and wisdom reigns.
6. The love life of a wise home and the loyal devotion of true religion exert a profound reciprocal influence upon each other; such a home life enhances religion, and genuine religion always glorifies the home.
7. The child must derive their first impressions of the universe from the mother’s care; they are wholly dependent on the earthly father for their first ideas of the heavenly Father.
8. “A part of every father lives in the child; the father enjoys priority and superiority of understanding in all matters connected with the child parent relationship.”
9. As long as we teach the child to pray, “Our Father who is in heaven,” a tremendous responsibility rests upon all earthly fathers so to live and order their homes that the word father becomes worthily enshrined in the minds and hearts of all growing children.