1. Without a worthy goal, life becomes aimless and unprofitable, and much unhappiness results.
2. Happiness and peace of mind follow pure thinking and virtuous living as the shadow follows the substance of material things; pain and sorrow follow in the path of evil as the dust follows the wind.
3. “A merry heart does good like a medicine; happiness is little dependent on environment, though pleasing surroundings may greatly contribute thereto.
4. Education should be a technique of learning, “discovering” the better methods of gratifying your natural and inherited urges, and happiness is the resulting total of these enhanced techniques of emotional satisfactions.
5. To a child, happiness is the satisfaction of immediate pleasure craving; the adult is willing to sow seeds of self-denial in order to reap subsequent harvests of augmented happiness.
6. Being sensitive and responsive to human needs creates genuine and lasting happiness, while such kindly attitudes safeguard the soul from the destructive influences of anger, hate, and suspicion.
7. Personal peace integrates personality; social peace prevents fear, greed, and anger; personal peace prevents race antagonism, national suspicions, and war; peacemaking is the cure of distrust and suspicion.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book