1. Anger depletes the health, debases the mind, and handicaps the spirit teacher of man’s soul.
2. “Anger is a material manifestation which represents, in a general way, the measure of the failure of the spiritual nature to gain control of the combined intellectual and physical natures.”
3. Anger indicates your lack of tolerant brotherly love plus your lack of self-respect and self-control.
4. Fear and anger weaken character and destroy happiness; deficient unification weakens the moral nature and engenders unhappiness; and hate is the shadow of fear; revenge the mask of cowardice.
5. He who nurses hatred in his heart and plans vengeance in his mind stands in danger of judgment; everyone who is angry with his brother is in danger of condemnation.
6. “A soft answer turns away wrath,” and how “grevious words stir up anger;” “he who is slow of wrath is of great understanding,” while “he who is hasty of temper exalts folly.”
7. Love your enemies – remember the moral claims of brotherhood; “let your hearts be so dominated by love that your spirit guide will have little trouble in delivering you from the tendency to give vent to those outbursts of animal anger which are inconsistent with the status of divine sonship.”
8. “Fear is man’s chief enslaver and pride his great weakness; will you betray yourself into the bondage of both of these destroyers of joy and liberty?”
9. The superior human is given to self-adjustment, and is free from anxiety and fear.