1. The triune development of the human being is work, study, and relax; so learn the value of rest and efficacy of relaxation.
2. Make the important discovery that many human perplexities are in reality nonexistent, that many pressing troubles are the creations of exaggerated fear and the offspring of augmented apprehension.
3. There is always danger that monotony of human contact will greatly multiply perplexities and magnify difficulties.
4. Learn that all such perplexities are best handled by being forsaken; by leaving such problems to solve themselves.
5. Realize that the best method of solving some entangled problems is to forsake them for a time.
6. Then when you go back fresh from your rest or worship, you are able to attack your troubles with a clearer head and a steadier hand, not to mention a more resolute heart.
7. Many times you would have found your problem to have shrunk in size and proportions while you have been resting your mind and body.