1. Prayer is a part of the divine plan for making over that which ought to be.
2. Prayer does not change the divine attitude toward man, but it does change your attitude toward the changeless Father.
3. Remember, even if prayer does not change God, it very often effects great and lasting changes in the one who prays in faith and confident expectation.
4. Prayer is not a process of getting your way but rather a program of taking God’s way, an experience of learning how to recognize and execute the Father’s will.
5. Prayer is the sincere and longing look of the child to its spirit Father; it is a psychologic process of exchanging the human will for the divine will.
6. Prayer does not move the divine heart to liberality of bestowal, but it does so often dig out larger and deeper channels wherein the divine bestowals may flow to the hearts and souls of all those who thus remember to maintain unbroken communion with their Maker.
7. The earth child comes into being by the will of it’s parents; even so, the child of God comes into grace and the new life of spirit by the will of the Father in heaven.
8. No child has aught to do with earning the status of son or daughter.
9. So in all praying, remember that your son-ship is a gift, you earn righteousness – progressive character development, but you receive son-ship by grace and through faith.
10. Employ prayer as a means of leading up through thanksgiving to true worship; for the ideal prayer is a form of spiritual communion which leads to intelligent worship.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book