1. True praying is the attitude of reaching heavenward for attainment of your ideals.
2. Prayer is designed to make you, less ‘realizing’; it is designed not to increase knowledge but rather to expand insight.
3. “Prayer is entirely a personal and spontaneous expression of the attitude of your soul toward God’s spirit.”
4. “Ask and it shall be given you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you, for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door of salvation will be opened.”
5. “Be not constantly overanxious about your common needs. Be not apprehensive concerning the problems of your earthly existence, but in these things by prayer and supplication, with the spirit of sincere thanksgiving, let your needs be spread out before your Father in heaven.”
6. Prayer is an antidote for harmful introspection; it can be a beneficent ministry of the soul.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book