1. As the days pass, every true believer becomes more skillful in alluring his fellows into the love of eternal truth, more resourceful in revealing goodness to humanity today than yesterday; a better righteousness recommender this year than last, becoming increasingly artistic in your technique of leading hungry souls into the spiritual kingdom.
2. Sincerity is most serviceable in the earth of the kingdom when it is wedded to discretion; learn that true wisdom embraces discretion as well as courage; you should learn sagacity to go along with your aggressiveness.
3. Tact is the fulcrum of social leverage, and tolerance is the earmark of a great soul; if you possess these rare and charming gifts, as the days pass you will become more alert and expert in your worthy efforts to avoid all unnecessary social misunderstandings.
4. Such wise souls are able to avoid much of the trouble which is certain to be the portion of all who suffer from lack of emotional adjustment, those who refuse to grow old gracefully.
5. Love – freely receive from both divine and human sources regardless of your deserts, and love freely in return; but in all other things related to honor and adulation seek only that which honestly belongs to you; and remember, defeat is the true mirror in which you honestly view your real self.
6. The measure of the spiritual capacity of the evolving soul is your faith in truth and your love for human beings, but the measure of your strength is your ability to resist the holding of grudges and your capacity to withstand brooding in the face of deep sorrow.
7. Learn to be faithful to the kingdom even in times of peace and prosperity; tempt not the angels of your supervision to lead you in troublous ways as a loving discipline designed to save your ease-drifting soul.
8. Keep your ideals sufficiently high to insure your eternal salvation while your ideas to be so practical as to render you a useful citizen to function on earth in association with your mortal fellows.
9. You must judge your fellows by their deeds; the Father in heaven judges by the intent.
10. Spiritual living mightily increases true self-respect; but self-respect is not self admiration; self-respect is always coordinate with love and service of one’s fellows.
11. It is not possible to respect yourself more than you love your neighbor; the one is the measure of the capacity for the other.
12. “Do not allow the things which you cannot understand crush you; be true to the affections of your hearts and put not your trust in either great men or the changing attitude of people.”
13. “You may be crushed by disappointment, but your spirit shall rise above all that may come upon you; seek the true realities of the spirit and cease to be attracted by unreal and material shadows.”
14. “Put not your trust in the arm of the flesh nor in weapons of steel; establish yourself on the spiritual foundations of the eternal rocks;” “forget not the mercy that received you into the kingdom. Let no man cheat you of your eternal reward.”
15. “Remain, unshaken, even when you cannot see the way. Be loyal to your oath of consecration;” “no matter how difficult it may be, just now you must walk by faith and not by sight.”
16. Be not weary in well doing; beware of the slippery paths of flattery and the poison darts of ridicule; falter not because of outward appearances; remain free in your faith, and you shall soon know that which you believe.
17. Believing in God will not prevent getting into trouble, but it will insure that you shall be unafraid when trouble does overtake you.
18. If you dare to believe in God and wholeheartedly proceed to follow after Him, you shall most certainly, by so doing, enter upon the sure pathway to trouble.
19. He does not promise to deliver you from the waters of adversity, but He does promise to go with you through all of them.Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2020 Douglas Mayberry