1. The courage of the flesh is the lowest form of bravery; mind bravery is a higher type of human courage, but the highest and supreme is uncompromising loyalty to the enlightened convictions of profound spiritual realities; and such courage constitutes the heroism of the God-knowing human being.
2. Courage is the confidence of through going honesty about those things which one professes to believe.
3. The dangers of courage and faith are that they sometimes lead un thinking souls on to recklessness and presumption; also, prudence and discretion, when carried too far, can lead to cowardice and failure.
4. Strive for originality while you shun all tendency toward eccentricity; plead for sympathy without sentimentality, piety without sanctimoniousness; reverence free from fear and superstition.
5. “May your wisdom equal your zeal and your courage atone for your ignorance.”
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2019 Douglas Mayberry