1. It does not require a mediator to secure our Father’s favor or forgiveness; the Father in heaven has forgiven you before you have thought to ask Him.
2. Since God already knows all about you – His child, it is easy for Him to forgive you, but such forgiveness is not available in your personal religious experience until such a time as you forgive your fellow human being.
3. God’s forgiveness in fact is not conditioned upon you forgiving your fellows, but in experience it is exactly so conditioned.
4. Your inability or unwillingness to forgive your fellows is the measure of your immaturity, your failure to attain adult sympathy, understanding, and love.
5. “You can only judge men by their acts, but the Father looks into the hearts of His children and in mercy adjudges them in accordance with their intents and desires.”
6. You hold grudges and nurse vengefulness in direct proportion to your ignorance of the inner nature and true longings of your children and your fellow human beings.
7. “When a wise man understands inner impulses of his fellows, he will love them; and when you love your brother, you have already forgiven him.”
8. This capacity to understand man’s nature and forgive his apparent wrongdoing is Godlike; the better you understand your neighbor, the easier it will be to forgive them, even to love them – as God certainly loves you!
9. And if you are wise parents, this is the way you will love and understand your children, even forgive them when transient misunderstanding has apparently separated you.
10. The child, being immature and lacking in the fuller understanding of the depth of the child-father relationship must frequently feel a father’s full approval, but the true father is never conscious of any such separation.
11. Divine forgiveness is inevitable; it is inherent and inalienable in God’s infinite understanding, in His perfect knowledge of all that concerns the mistaken judgment and erroneous choosing of you His child!
12. The great thing in all human experience is the realization of knowing the God whose spirit lives within you, and seeks to lead you forth on that long and almost endless journey of attaining the personal presence of the common Father, is also the God of all creation – your heavenly Father!
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book