1. Personality association and mutual affection is an efficient insurance against evil.
2. Fear, envy, conceit can be prevented only by intimate contact with other minds.
3. Association does not transmute evil into righteousness, but it does aid in greatly lessening the sting.
4. “Happy are they who mourn” – if a friend is at hand to comfort.
5. There is positive strength in the knowledge that you live for the welfare of others and that these others likewise live for your welfare and advancement.
6. Friendship enhances the you and glorifies the triumphs of life; admix friendship with your counsel and love to your philosophy.
7. It’s not good for man to be alone; no man lives by himself; the presence of a friend enhances all beauty and exalts goodness.
8. By intelligent symbols man is able to quicken and enlarge the appreciative capacities of his friends.
9. One of the crowning glories of friendship is this power and possibility of the mutual stimulation of the imagination.
10. Great spiritual power is inherent in the consciousness of wholehearted devotion to a common cause, mutual loyalty to a cosmic Deity.
11. Serve your fellow human beings; be faithful to them; be less critical; expect less of some fellows and thereby lessen the extent of your disappointment.
12. He who would have friends must show himself friendly; trust, therefore, and confide in one another; there is mighty power in the explosive energy of a new and sincere affection.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book