1. “God is good;” God is a good God, “God is the beginning and the end, the Father of every good and perfect purpose.”
2. “The Lord God is merciful and gracious; He is long-suffering and abundant in goodness and truth.”
3. “Taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who trust Him.”
4. Man might fear a great God, but trusts and loves only a good God; “he is the eternal refuge of the souls of men.”
5. God is no respecter of persons, races, or nations; there is no favoritism with the Universal Father; and the universe is wholly and ever law-abiding and unfailingly dependable.
6. God is neither self-centered nor self-contained; He never ceases to bestow Himself upon all self-conscious creatures of the vastness of all His creation.
7. Throughout the eternal ages it has been the Father who “gives to all life;” “every good gift and every perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights.”
8. The “richness of the goodness of God leads erring man to repentance; this goodness of God is a part of the personality of God, and it’s full revelation appears only in the personal religious experience of the children of God.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book