God knows All!
1. “God knows all things; His knowledge of events is universal and perfect; He is possessed of unlimited power to know all things; His consciousness is universal.
2. God is “perfect in knowledge;” the divine mind is conscious of, and conversant with, the thought of all creation.”
3. God sees the end of all from the beginning of everything; no thing is new to God; and no cosmic event ever comes as a surprise.
4. “He who planned the ear, shall He not hear? He who formed the eye, shall He not see?” “I have surely seen the affliction of my people, I have heard their cry, and I know their sorrow.”
5. Said the great teacher of the insignificant sparrow, “One of them shall not fall to the ground without my Father’s knowledge;” and also, “the very hairs of your head are numbered.” “He tells the number of the stars; He calls them all by their names.”
6. “Lift up your eyes on high and behold who has created all these things, who brings out their worlds by number and calls them all by their names.”
7. As “the Lord looks from heaven, He beholds all the sons of man; from the place of his habitation He looks upon all the inhabitants of the earth.”
8. “Your Father knows what you have need of even before you ask him;” every creature child may truly say: “He knows the way I take, and when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.”
9. “God knows our downsittings and our uprisings; He understands our thoughts afar off and is acquainted with all our ways. “
10. As the emergencies of human experience arise, He has foreseen them all, and therefore He does not react to the affairs of His total of all creation in a detached way, but rather in accordance with the dictates of eternal wisdom and in consonance with the mandates of His infinite judgment.
11. But His omniscience does not imply the knowing of the unknowable; neither does His omnipotence imply the power to do the nondoable, the ungodlike act.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2019 Douglas Mayberry