1. The kingdom is the will of the heavenly Father dominate and transcendent in the heart of the individual believer; the gospel of the kingdom is a message directed to the individual, not the nation.
2. In all creation, all brethren – sons are dealt with as individuals in all their spiritual relations, but in all group relationships definite leadership unfailingly should be provided.
3. The father requires of the children of faith that they bear much spirit fruit; if, therefore, you are not fruitful. He will dig about your roots and cut away your unfruitful branches.
4. If professed believers bear not the fruits of the divine spirit in their lives, they are dead; they are useless branches on the living vine, and they soon will be taken away.
5. Know you not that every plant which the heavenly Father has not planted shall be rooted up!
6. “Unless you are born again, born of the spirit, you cannot enter the kingdom of God;” and remember: he who is but small in the kingdom of heaven is greater because he has been born of the spirit and knows that he has become a son of God.
7. “No man is a stranger to one who knows God. In the experience of finding the Father in heaven you discover that all men are your brothers, and does it seem strange that one should enjoy the exhilaration of meeting a newly discovered brother? To become acquainted with one’s brothers and sisters, to know their problems and to learn to love them, is the supreme experience of loving them.”