1. “Peace be upon you. You all know that we have one Father in heaven, and that there is but one gospel of the kingdom – the good news of the gift of eternal life which men (and women) receive by faith.”
2. “As you rejoice in your loyalty to the gospel, pray the Father of truth to shed abroad in your hearts a new and greater love for your brethren.”
3. “You are to love all men as [God loves you]; you are to serve all men as [God serves] you. With understanding sympathy and brotherly affection, fellowship all your brethren who are dedicated to the proclamation of the good news.”
4. The gospel of the kingdom had taught you that all men are the sons of God; and this good news concerning the love of the heavenly Father for His children on earth must be carried to all the world.
5. You are to go forth teaching the love of God and the service of man; for that which the world needs most to know is: men and women are the children of God, and through faith they can actually realize, and daily experience, this ennobling truth.
6. Proclaim the whole truth of the good news, not just a part of the saving gospel.
7. Go, then, into all the world telling this good news to all creatures of every race, tribe, and nation; God’s spirit shall go before you, and it will be with you always.Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2020 Douglas Mayberry