1. The religion of the kingdom is personal, individual; the fruits, the results, are familial, social.
2. Man develops his character by unselfish service, he unfolds his moral nature in loving relations with his fellows.
3. The consciousness of being a member of the family of believers leads inevitably to the practice of the precepts of the family conduct, the service of one’s brothers and sisters in the effort to enhance and enlarge the brotherhood.
4. Sonship in the kingdom, from the standpoint of advancing civilization, should assist you in becoming the ideal citizens of the kingdoms of this world since brotherhood and service are the cornerstone of the gospel of the kingdom.
5. The consciousness of sonship with God should quicken the entire life service of every man, woman, and child who has become the possessor of such a mighty stimulus to all the inherent power of a human personality.
6. For the five points representing the cardinal features of the gospel of the kingdom are:
a. The pre-eminence of the individual.
b. The will as the determining factor in man’s experience.
c. Spiritual fellowship with God the Father.
d. The supreme satisfaction of the loving service of man.
e. The transcendency of the spiritual over the material in human personality.
7. And remember, the order of progressive evolution is subjected to sudden and unexpected periodical changes in both the material and spiritual worlds.