1. Knowledge is a possession of the mind; truth an experience of the soul, the progressive self.
2. Knowledge is a function of the nonspiritual level; truth is a phase of the mind-spirit level of the universes.
3. Knowledge is the sphere of the material fact discerning mind; truth is the domain of the spiritually endowed intellect that is conscious of knowing God.
4. The eye of the material mind perceives a world of factual knowledge; the eye of the spiritualized intellect discerns a world of true values.
5. These two views, synchronized and harmonized, reveal the world of reality, wherein wisdom interprets the phenomena of the universe in terms of progressive personal experience.
6. Knowledge is demonstrable; truth is experienced; since wisdom is super-knowledge, it follows that, in the union of wisdom, the social group, small or large, mutually shares all knowledge.
7. Do not make the mistake of confusing knowledge, culture, and wisdom; they are related in life, but they represent vastly different spirit values; wisdom ever dominates knowledge, and always glorifies culture.
8. We gain knowledge from the experience of man, but we derive wisdom from the contemplation of the Most High; so “wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom.”
9. With all your quest for knowledge, get understanding; but “exalt wisdom and she will promote you; she will bring you to honor if you will but embrace her.”
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book