1. “Love is the greatest of all spirit realities; truth is a liberating revelation, but love is the supreme relationship; and no matter what blunders your fellow mortals make in their world management of today, in an age to come the gospel which I declare to you will rule this very world.”
2. Your assurance that you have entered the kingdom family of the Father, and that you will eternally survive with the children of the kingdom, is wholly a matter of personal experience – faith in the word of truth.
3. Spiritual assurance is the equivalent of your personal religious experience in the eternal realities of divine truth and is otherwise equal to your intelligent understanding of truth realities plus your spiritual faith and minus your hones doubts.
4. The revelations of divine truth are not sealed except by human ignorance, bigotry, and narrow minded intolerance; and you cannot compel man to love truth.
5. The will of God is divine truth, living love; therefore is the perfecting creations of the evolving universes characterized by goodness – nearness to divinity, by potential evil – remoteness from divinity!
6. Nothing which human nature has touched can be regarded as infallible; the creature may crave infallibility, but only God possesses it.
7. Through the mind of mortals divine truth may shine forth, but always of relative purity and partial divinity.
8. Never forget, our Father in heaven does not limit the revelation of truth to any one generation or to any one people.
9. The Father deals with His creatures in accordance with their individual needs and in obedience to His just laws of merciful consideration for the welfare of a universe.
10. The authority of truth is the very Spirit that indwells its living manifestations, and not the dead words of less illuminated and supposedly inspired men and women of another generation.
11. The revelation of your truth of God is – God revealed in you – and you uplifted to God.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book