1. Let your real petitions always be secret; do not let others hear your personal prayers.
2. Prayers of thanksgiving are appropriate for groups of worshipers, but the prayer of the soul is a personal matter.
3. And when to pray – only the spirit that dwells within you may move you to the utterance of those petitions which are expressive of your inner relationship with the Father of spirits.
4. There is but one form of prayer which is appropriate for all God’s children, and that is: “Nevertheless, Your will be done.”
5. Prayer for divine guidance over the pathway of earthly life is next in importance to the petition for a knowledge of the Father’s will; in reality this means a prayer for divine wisdom.
6. In everything give thanks according to the will of God; pray for tranquility of spirit and cultivate patience.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book
Conditions of Effective Prayer
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2019 Douglas Mayberry