1. In spreading the gospel of the kingdom, simply teach one’s friendship with God; but be wise in your choice of methods for presenting the good news to the different races and tribes of mankind.
2. There is but one law to obey – that is the command to go forth proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom.
3. Cease to fear men; be unafraid to spread the good news of eternal life to your fellows who languish in darkness and hunger for the light of truth.
4. Proclaim the good news of spiritual salvation; have an eye single only to obeying your indwelling Spirit call to spread this gospel of the Father’s kingdom.
5. Fear no man when you proclaim the saving truths of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven; spread the gospel without fear or favor; you must all be on watch against fear and doubt.
6. In winning souls for the kingdom, it is not the first mile of compulsion, duty, or convention that will transform man and his world, but rather the second mile of free service and liberty – loving devotion that betokens the real children of God reaching forth to grasp their brother in love and sweep him on under spiritual guidance toward the higher and divine goal of mortal existence.
7. Social religion even now willingly goes the first mile, but mankind languishes and stumbles along in moral darkness because there are so few genuine second milers – so few professed followers who really live and love and serve.
8. “You are all to proclaim this gospel of love and truth by the lives which you live in the flesh; you shall love one another with a new and startling affection; serve mankind with a new and amazing devotion.”
9. And when men see you so love them, and when they behold how fervently you serve them, they will perceive that you have become faith fellows of the kingdom of heaven, and they will follow after that which they see in your lives, to the finding of eternal salvation.
10. Choose to establish the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of mankind by natural, ordinary, difficult, and trying methods.
11. “Devote your life to proving that love is the greatest thing in the world; it is the love of God that impels men to seek salvation; for love is the ancestor of all spiritual goodness, the essence of the true and the beautiful.”
12. The religions of this world have neglected the poor, but the Father is no respecter of persons; besides, the poor of this day are the first to heed the call to repentance and acceptance of sonship.
13. The gospel of the kingdom is to be spread to all -– rich and poor, equally to young and old, male and female; but far greater numbers of the poor joyfully receive the gospel and immediately enter the kingdom, the rich so many times refuse to believe this good news from heaven.
14. And remember, you cannot compel mortals to love the truth; selfish men and women simply will not pay such as unselfish service of the brotherhood of man, for even the greatest spiritual treasures ever offered mortal man.
15. Only when mortals have become sufficiently disillusioned by the sorrowful disappointments attendant upon the foolish and deceptive pursuits of selfishness, and subsequent to the discovery of the barrenness of formalized religion, will they be disposed to turn wholehearted to the gospel of the kingdom.
16. Always labor to persuade men’s minds, but never compel them, for, whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do even so to them.
17. Avoid dishonesty and unfairness in all your efforts to tell the truth and proclaim the gospel; seek no unearned recognition and crave no undeserved sympathy.
18. Seek not to promulgate truth nor to establish righteousness by the power of civil governments or by the enaction of secular laws.
19. The kingdoms of this world, being material, may often find it necessary to employ physical force in the execution of their laws and for the maintenance of order; in the kingdom of heaven, true believers will not resort to the employment of physical force.
20. In the spirit, your citizenship is in heaven; in the flesh, you are still citizens of the earth kingdoms; so render to the Caesars the things which are material, and to God those which are spiritual.
21. The kingdom of heaven, being a spiritual brotherhood of the spirit-born children of God, may be promulgated only by the power of the spirit.
22. The love call of the spiritual kingdom should prove to be the effective destroyer of the hate urge of the unbelieving and war-minded citizens of the earthly kingdoms.
23. You shall not render spiritual worship to earthly rulers; neither should you employ the physical forces of earthly governments, whose rulers may sometime become believers, in the work of furthering the mission of the spiritual kingdom.
24. That which the world needs to know is: men are the sons of God – and women are the daughters of God, and through faith they can actually realize, and daily experience, this ennobling truth.
25. As the gospel of God’s kingdom shall spread over the world with its message of good cheer and good will of all, there will grow up improved and better relations among the families of all nations.
26. As time passes, fathers and their children will love each other more, and thus will be brought about a better understanding of the love of the Father in heaven for His children on earth.
27. Victory shall eventually crown our united efforts to enlighten the world and liberate all humankind.