1. Self is man’s invincible foe; self is manifested as man’s four greatest passions: anger, pride, deceit,and greed.
2. “Many times, when you have done evil, you have thought to charge up your acts to the influence of the evil one when in reality you have but been led astray by your own natural tendencies.”
3. Is not the human heart deceitful above all things and sometimes even desperately wicked?
4. How easy for you to become self-deceived and thereby fall into foolish fears, diverse lusts, enslaving pleasures, malice, envy, and even vengeful hatred!
5. Do good without thought of benefit to the self; and you are truly wise when you recognize your insignificance.
6. The highest levels of self-realization are attained by worship and service; the happy and effective person is motivated, not by fear of wrongdoing, but by love of right doing.
7. Human limitations, are not a part of the divine nature, but mortal experience with evil and all relations thereto are most certainly a part of God’s ever expanding self-realization in all us humans, His children of moral responsibility.
8. When you find yourself in the wrong, do not hesitate to confess your error and be quick to make amends; unselfishness is the badge of human greatness.
9. Be patient and of good courage since you have the eternal ages before you in which to continue your progressive attainment of the experience of becoming perfect, even as the Father in heaven is perfect.
10. Remember: The highest levels of self-realization are attained by worship and service; and those who led others to God experience the supreme satisfaction of human service.
Free PDF Download: Holy Jesus Book
Amazon Kindle and Paperback Editions: Holy Jesus Book