1. There is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
2. In your religion God may receive repentant sinners; in the gospel of the kingdom, the Father goes forth to find them even before they have seriously thought of repentance.
3. God goes in search of lost sheep; He takes the initiative in looking for sinners; He rejoices when He finds them willing to return to His loving care.
4. The Father goes forth to search for those who are lost, and in this search He employs all influences capable of rendering assistance in His diligent effort to find those who are lost, those who stand in need of salvation.
5. The Father is mindful of all lost ones and goes out, with His Sons, to seek them.
6. Thorough is the divine searching for all who are confused, confounded, or otherwise spiritually blinded by the material cares and accumulations of life; and how complete is the restoration of those lost into the Father’s house and heart.
7. So “go seek for the sinners; find the downhearted and comfort the anxious.”